There’s lots going on in the town at the moment, and the new edition will update you on all the news.
- recycling saga: the recycling area on Cattle Market will close in May – what will be the impact on the existing recycling sites, which are already overloaded? And what’s the current situation regarding a replacement for Dean Pit?
- new Chippy health centre: work has started on the £5m ‘Chipping Norton Health Park’, which will home the two town doctors’ surgeries – what will it be like?
- also new: Chipping Norton Pharmacy, owned by the town’s GPs, has opened on London Road. We talk to one GP about why it is needed.
- more on the plans for the New Street recreation ground Evans.
- the old hospital site is up for sale for a cool £2 million – but what is the future for this and the empty – and increasingly derelict – sites close by?
- people power: could the town take over the police station when it closes?
These are just a few of the stories we’re looking at in the new edition – so buy your copy from tomorrow to get the only news that is written and published in your town!