So much has happened since the last edition of the News – man landed on the moon, Nelson Mandela was released, the Berlin Wall came down – ok, maybe it hasn’t been that long, but we do take August off so that everyone can go on holiday.
That means there’s a bumper package waiting for you in boxes spread around the town and local area. Highlights include:
- Three major threats to key local services
- Shed-nanigans – Kevin Nicks’ attempt on the world land speed record…. for sheds!
- New shops and facilities opening
- The return of Jazz Day
- All the usual updates from local schools, clubs and societies – including exams results
- TV cameras filming ITV’s Hedgehog Street in town
All the news that’s fit to be news in your community-run paper – still only 50p!