Your full 36-page edition of the Chipping Norton News is back – out in all our main ‘boxes’ around town – and it’s still only 50p. There’s a lot to catch up on.
- Schools are back – and read about teenage lockdown worries
- Some great A level and GCSE results
- Risk of Chippy Covid ‘hotspots’
- Meet our new Town Mayor and Deputy
- Chippy plans major flu jab campaign
- Panto’s postponed as Theatre plans for survival
- and….local man sets fastest wheelbarrow record!
There are 15 pages of local news plus great updates for Arts, Sports, Clubs, Schools and lots of your letters. Thanks to everyone who has helped.
After 3 months of our short free Lockdown bulletins and the wonderful ‘VJ Day Chronicle’ from 1945, the News Team is delighted to be fully back in action. So, dig out 50p from the back of the sofa, and call into Town to buy your copy – and maybe one for a friend still shielding at home.
You can buy the News this month from: Aldi, Sainsbury’s, Coop supermarket, Post Office, Coop Pharmacy, Costcutter, Esso Londis garage, Gill & Co., Café Nero, Costa Coffee, Cotswold Newsagents, West St News, Old Mill Bistro, Jaffé & Neale Bookshop, Roger’s Fish and Deli, CN Health Centre, CN Hospital, Bartholomew’s, Hidden Beauty, The Chequers, Café de la Post (Chadlington). Other outlets may reopen soon. Many thanks to them all.
Deadline for next issue is 18 September